Aix-en-Provence is a town of water and a town of art. Built and developed around this dual identity it is all color and sensation with the golden stone of its facades and the transparent green of the fountains.
Tourists are now numerous, and welcome. From olive trees, lavender and vineyards, “it’s an urge to experience clear light pouring from a vast sky, to wander rocky, herby landscapes, and to drink wine under the stars without the need for a cardigan,” according to The Telegraph.
The lavender Fields in Provence blooms form late June to the beginning of August, making this unique landscape one of the must-see destinations of the summer.
At autotourseurope.com we offer the following tours to visit Provence:
- Explore Provence And The Riviera: 8 days / 7 nights from $940 (per person/double occupancy)
- Discover France: 18 days / 17 nights from $2,078 (per person/double occupancy)
- Best Of France, Switzerland, Italy And All Of San Marino: 19 days / 18 nights from $2,129 (per person/double occupancy)
- Hotel accommodation as detailed in the Day-by-Day Itinerary as described for each tour.
- Breakfast daily.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Hertz Compact Rental Car (Mid Size for Parties of 3 & 4) including unlimited mileage.
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW), Liability Insurance Supplement (LIS), taxes, surcharges and fees.
- Rental car upgrades
- In-Car navigation system
- Extra hotels for stays before, during and after your tour.